10 Line Tuesday poems every week with Maya Stein.
I just love Maya’s poems. They say so much with so little words. A great lesson in communication in our overly wordy world.
Hold me close and let me go
By Guest Blogger Maya Stein
Confession: the room sometimes too cold, sometimes a furnace. One day woozy with the spell of love and another, itchy with escape. You wish you had a crystal ball, knew when the kiss would tumble off the cliff and into the churning river that carried it away. You wish you could anticipate each change, large or incremental, that shifted your heart to the right or left of its blushing bull’s-eye. All you know is, the see-saw tips from transient to transcendental, the fulcrum leaning from the breeze. You don’t know how or why, but then again, nature’s full of paradox, stormy followed by serene. The winter grass, frozen shut, still clinging to a trace of green.
To get these (10 Line Tuesday) poems delivered to your inbox visit:http://www.mayastein.com
Did I Just See You on Video?
If not, I should have.
Video this, video that. Video, video everywhere. Do you really need to have videos?
The answer may dismay you….
I’ve kind of avoided it as I thought it was just too much work. But you’ll see more from me on my new YouTube channel (more about another time).
After I talked to Steve Washer I got my rear in gear. Here’s why:
- Video will more than double your conversion rates.
- Video need not be expensive or terribly time-consuming.
- Video works equally well for the tech savvy and technophobe.
- Video can make you irresistible, as long as you know the ropes.
- Video is the least expensive way to transform your message into a full-fledged brand.
I have to tell you, I’m jazzed. I know I can do this now, and so can you. And to get us started I’m inviting you to a wonderful new webinar by a video expert who makes it simple and doable: http://bit.ly/PBxAJF
- The 10 step never-lose formula for marketing videos that will bring hundreds of excited clients to your door.
- Two subtle techniques that make you irresistible on camera…or off!
- The 6 factors that bring any marketing video to life.
- How to be your best self on camera without learning lines or reading from a script.
- How to easily create your videos by yourself – even if you’re a technophobe.
- When you should be the face of your business and when you should not.
Save your seat now: http://bit.ly/PBxAJF
If you struggle with what to say in a video, if attracting clients online seems like an endless uphill chore, this is for you.
Here’s the question people often wrestle with when promoting themselves or embarking on a publicity campaign. How do I gracefully move from private person public persona. This is as much about temperament as it is about the desire for a more “exposed” life. Hear what W.S. Merwin says and what author and speaker Sam Horn discovered when she met him.